- You will arrive at the test centre about 10 minutes before your test.
- The examiner will need to see both parts of your licence.
- You will need to sign the declaration sheet, it is also the marking sheet.
- You will be asked if you would like your instructor to sit in the back of the car.
- Outside in the car park you be asked to read a number plate at 20.5 meters
- The examiner will ask you a Show me and a tell me question on vehicle safety.
- He explain how he will give direction, also that you will do 10 minutes of independent driving and one manoeuvring exercise (the emergency stop is carried out in every third test).
- Just drive as you have been taught.
- On return to the test car park the examiner will give you your result .
- On passing he will congratulate you ,point out any minor faults then explain about Pass Plus.
- Your instructor will drive you back.
Your test will last about 45 minutes you can have your instructor sit in the back if you wish. On some tests the examiner's supervisor will sit in, he is only interested in the examiner and not your test
On the day of test bring the following:
- Any outstanding payments
- Photo card licence
- Paper counter part of licence
- Glasses if worn or sun glasses
- Appointment letter (if you can find it)
- Bottle of water
Remember the Examiner wants you to pass, so just do your best